Selasa, 07 April 2009

FapTurbo Scam

By Giribabu

Anybody who is new to Forex Trading and wiped off his account several times while trying to make profit will search for automated trading. In my view this happens only because of the frustration not because of the trust in the expert advisor.

I am putting my personal experience here with FapTurbo. As everyone, I went for automated forex trading and searched for good expert advisors. After reading so many reviews and I decided to purchase FapTurbo.




I didnot tweak any of the properties except the GMTOffset and I tried first with demo account and it worked well for 2 weeks even though there were some losses but still my account was in profit.

I put fapturbo on my live account with $1500 balance and there were very very small profits for the first few days. Thereafter continuous drawdowns and my account wiped off 25% in couple of days. I decided to remove FapTurbo from my account.

Then I put FapTurbo on my demo account and many stop losses triggered and it failed to make profit.

I posted all these information on their forum but the moderator did not post them and rejected them. I tried several times to post that I got losses.

Then I decided to ask for the refund of the money. Nobody responds to the emails I wrote to them. The support is very bad and I understood that FapTurbo is there to cheat traders not to make money.

What I advise to the new traders is that, please dont go for any automated trading as in this world money cannot be made automatically.

The best way to trade in forex is, take very low risk and get the knowledge and know about the market and the things which influences the markt.

Finally, Please don't go for FapTurbo , It is a scam, scam, scam....

2 komentar:

  1. Forex trading is much more easier when its traded on autopilot and EA Builder allows you to create your own free expert advisor.

    BalasHapus
  2. Discover how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are earning their LIVING online and are living their dreams right NOW.
    SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE

    BalasHapus